Monday, August 15, 2016

SHANNEN DOHERTY - Purchased Autograph

Shannen Doherty
Signed 8x10 Photo
Purchased

     I normally do not purchase autographs online, but this is one I had to jump on. I know this may sound morbid, but take it as you please. Upon hearing of the health of Shannen Doherty and that she has cancer and not in the best of health, I needed to purchase this autograph as she was an autograph that I have always wanted. I loved her role in Mallrats (one of my favorite movies) and I wish I could of found a photo from that movie, but there was none. I stumbled upon this signed photo that was obtained at a convention in Florida on October 10, 2009. I did some research and seen that it was Spooky Empire. I also researched the graph and am convinced its 100% legit. So I made the seller an offer that I wasn't expecting him to accept as it was half of what he wanted, but he accepted it. I was happy to say the least to finally have her autograph in my collection.

     I wish Shannen a speedy recovery and hope she get better soon. She has a long battle ahead of her and hope she stays positive and keeps fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment