Tuesday, August 9, 2016

TOVAH FELDSHUH - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph


Tovah Feldshuh
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/06/16
Rec'd: 07/25/16
(169 Day Return)

     I know I am posting this a couple weeks late, but I have been busy as of late. In the mail I received back from Tovah Felshuh (Deanna in The Walking Dead) 2 8x10 photos that I sent that she graciously signed. I have seen her at conventions here at Dallas, but did not get anything from her unfortunately, but I thought why not try through the mail. So I did and she didn't disappoint me one bit. I really do plan on meeting her at some point if she ever comes back here for a convention. I will keep my eyes peeled and hope she makes it back. Until then, if you haven't sent her anything, please do, she's great to her fans through the mail and it's another Walking Dead autograph to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment