Thursday, January 21, 2016

HENRY WINKLER - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Henry Winkler
Signed (2) 8x10 photos
Sent: 01.06.2016
Rec'd: 01.21.2016
(15 Day Return)

The Fonz!!! That's all there is to say about this. Growing up I always loved watching Happy Days. It was my favorite show. The Fonz was the cool dude with an attitude and who didn't want to be like him? I know I did. The slicked hair and the leather jacket, I mean he was just a bad ass! I have gotten Henry Winkler through the mail before, but has been years so it was time to send again. He graciously signed my 2 photos in about 2 weeks. That's a quick turnaround. So you can say I was pleased when I opened my mail and seen that he had signed for me. He's great to his fans and I definitely recommend sending to Henry if you haven't already. 

1 comment: