Saturday, January 16, 2016

PAUL HORNUNG - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Paul Hornung
Signed (2) 8x10 photos
Sent: 01.06.2016
Rec'd: 01.15.2016
(9 Day Return)

Finally, I received my 1st TTM of the new year. I was really shocked that it came back so quick, but I am not complaining. After being away from doing TTM's for years, it felt good to get this first one back and it's a great one. Being a huge Notre Dame fan and a collector of Heisman Trophy winners autographs, I really needed to send to the great Paul Hornung. I did some quick research and seen that he was signing through the mail. Paul up to a few years ago was charging to sign through the mail, so I figured I better send off before he starts again. He did not disappoint me at all. Paul was gracious enough to sign my (2) 8x10 photos I sent and even inscribed 56 H (for 56 Heisman) on one of the photos for the year he won the Heisman Trophy. A great success from an All-Time Great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment