Saturday, January 23, 2016

LADAINIAN TOMLINSON - Stellar Home Theatre 01/23/2016



Stellar Home Theatre in Grapevine, TX had its Grand Opening and the special guest was (Future NFL HOF'er) LaDainian Tomlinson to kick off the Grand Opening. Since I never met LaDainian before I had to go. I printed up a 11x14 photo and was hoping he would sign autographs cause we all know that is not always the case. Well I arrived with a friend of mine and there were already about 40 people there and even more showed up later. About an hour later LT arrived and sat down and started signing away. A lot of people had full size TCU helmets, footballs, mini helmets you name it. LT signed anything and everything. I got up to him and shook his hand and told him what an honor it was to meet him, he smiled and signed my photo with my blue paint pen. I thanked him and shook his hand one more time then that was it. It was great meeting him since it was my first time. A great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment