Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DAN FOUTS - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Dan Fouts
(2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 01.11.2016
Rec'd: 01.26.2016
(15 Day Return)

Happy to get this one back from NFL Hall of Famer Dan Fouts. I met Dan last year at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX for the 1st College Playoff Championship. It was Ohio State vs. Oregon. Dan Fouts attended Oregon in college. I met him at a signing he was doing for AT&T and I ended up getting a football and an 11x14 NFL HOF Logo photo signed. With that said I had no 8x10's of Dan Fouts. Being the hoarder I am for autographs (that was a joke) I decided to send off to Dan. I wrote to him stating that I met him last year, yada yada. He graciously signed my (2) 8x10 photos. Anytime you can get a Hall of Famer, its a win in my book. Dan is great to his fans and if you haven't, I would send off to one of the greats of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment