Thursday, January 21, 2016

JESSE VENTURA - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Jesse Ventura
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 01.06.16
Rec'd: 01.21.16
(15 Day Return)

Now I know the controversy that's going around about Jesse Ventura as of late, but I am not here to dwell on that. I am here to talk about Jesse "The Body" Ventura. I loved watching wrestling as a kid and who didn't love the WWF (now the WWE). One of the bad boys of wrestling was Jesse Ventura. He would always where flashy attire and his signature headband and funky sunglasses. He was an astounding wrestler as well as a great announcer. The arguments him and Mean Gene Okerlund used to get in were comical at times. Aside from his wrestling career he was an actor. He was in the classic movie Predator. If you haven't seen it do yourself some justice and watch it. He acted the role of Blain. Anyways, I had to write off to Jesse and he didn't disappoint. He signed both my photos and I got them back in 15 days. Not bad by my standards. Another great success that the Boss approves of.

No comments:

Post a Comment