Monday, May 9, 2016

PHYLICIA RASHAD - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Phylicia Rashad
Signed (2) 8x10 photos

     Once I seen that Phylicia Rashad was on Broadway in a play, I had to take the chance and send off to her. She was in the play 'Head of Passes' which ended on the 24th of April. Since the play was over I kind of gave up on getting anything back from her. Well to my surprise she must have taken her fan mail home and signed it there. I was happy when I opened it up because usually more times then not when a play is over the actor or actress will not take the fan mail with them. So I was pleasantly surprised. I wish I would have sent a photo from the movie Creed that she was in, but I really liked the 2 photos I sent. I loved her on the Cosby show back in the day when I was growing up so this success today is a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment