Sunday, May 1, 2016

SARAH WAYNE CALLIES - Texas Frightmare 2016

Sarah Wayne Callies
Signed Walking Dead Season 2 BluRay Limited Edition Zombie Head

     I was hoping that 3rd time was the charm for Sarah Wayne Callies to come to Texas Frightmare. The last 2 times she was supposed to be here she cancelled. She promised everyone on Facebook that she will be at Texas Frightmare this year and she didn't disappoint.

     I have a cast signed Season 2 Walking Dead BluRay Limited Edition zombie head that I needed to add her to and so I was really excited to finally meet her. She came in Friday for the show, but was about 3 hours late due to a late flight. I went to her table last thing on Friday before the show closed for the night and maybe there were 5 people ahead of me. I finally got in front of her and shook her hand and thanked her for being there and she thanked me and took my zombie head. I told her there isn't much room and she can sign if she finds a spot and she goes "Oh, I'll sign right here under Shane". I laughed and she continued to sign in the perfect spot. She added her character name "Lori" and added a heart. I thanked her again and had a nice little conversation about the zombie head and I got a photo with her and I was on my way. She was adorable and sweet as can be. She really does appreciate her fans. I was glad I had the opportunity to meet her finally. It was well worth the wait. Now, to search out Lennie James next for my zombie head.

No comments:

Post a Comment