Sunday, May 1, 2016

ROSE MCGOWAN, MATTHEW LILLARD & SKEET ULRICH - Texas Frightmare 2016

Rose McGowan, Matthew Lillard & Skeet Ulrich
Signed 10x15 Scream movie poster photo already signed by Neve Campbell & David Arquette

     I couldn't pass up on meeting Rose, Matthew & Skeet at Texas Frightmare since I already started my cast signed photo. I knew it wasn't going to be cheap either, but I had to suck it up and pay for it. All 3 were $50 each and I can justify paying that for Rose but not the other 2, but it is what it is and I did it.
 
     I met Matthew Lillard first and he couldn't of been any nicer. He was joking with me from the start and it was funny. He was really interacting with his fans and that can be rare at a convention. I handed him my photo and he signed it. I am not to happy about his signature which is just his initials, but that is how he signs so I have no choice but to like it. After he signed my photo we took a picture then it was off to the table next to him.

     I met Skeet Ulrich after Lillard and like Matthew, Skeet was down to earth. I shook his hand and thanked him, but he thanked me for being there. He also signed my photo and took a picture afterwards. Though it was quick, it was nice meeting Skeet finally.

     Lastly, the next day (Saturday) the only other person I needed was Rose McGowan. She was not at the show on Friday. I knew her line was going to be long so I bought my autograph ticket on Friday. Well, I was right her line was long. I got in line around 11:15 and she was to arrive at noon and she did. About less then 3 hours later, I finally was in front of Rose. I shook her hand and thanked her for being there and she smiled. She took my Scream photo and signed it with a beautiful signature. I snapped a photo of her signing it as there were no photos with her at the table. After that I asked her for a hug and she said of course. She got up and gave me a hug and thanked me again and I was on my way with a smile on my face. Though Rose has a shaved head, she is still an amazing and beautiful woman. My day was complete and I left to go home as my back was killing me. Another great year at Texas Frightmare and am looking forward to next year already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment