Wednesday, February 3, 2016

TOM BERENGER - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Tom Berenger

Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 01/26/2016
Rec'd: 02/03/2016
(7 Day Return)

Today was a good day (as Ice Cube says) as I received back my 2 photos signed by Tom Berenger. I had these photos saved already as last year he was supposed to be in Dallas for a film festival, but he never showed up. As I recall I think it was health reasons like a bad back if I can remember correctly. However, I thought why not send the photos to him to sign and that's what I did. Tom graciously signed both photos and even inscribed them. That was awesome to see. What wasn't awesome to see is that the photos came back bent in the mail. Not terribly, but enough to bother me a bit. It's all good though, I am going to place these in my portfolio with my other graphs and move on. Another quick success from a great actor and being back to sending TTM's again is great as it always was. Glad to be back and wait anxiously for more TTM's to show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment