Monday, June 20, 2016

CHARLIE HUNNAM - Comicpalooza 2016 - 06/19/2016

Charlie Hunnam
Signed Multi-Signed SOA Helmet

     Probably one of my most anticipated encounters was with Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons of Anarchy). After the debacle with Space City Comic Con, he was gracious enough to come back to Houston, TX for Comicpalooza a couple weeks later and make up to his fans that were not able to get  to meet him a few weeks back at Space City. I was thrilled when I found out he was coming back one more time. Me and a few friends made the road trip out there and it would be a memorable one.

     It started out that I got a flat tire half way to Houston which sucked, but thanks to my buds they fixed the flat in no time and we found a shop near Houston that got me in and out in 30 minutes. Can't beat that. Once at the show we bee lined for Charlie's line and there was maybe 30-40 people tops in line. I was shocked there wasn't more, but a good majority probably got him on Saturday. I wasn't complaining. I got up to him and shook his hand and thanked him and told him what and where to sign and he did. He got up for a photo with me and shook my hand again and thanked me as well and I left. It was quick, but was a relief knowing I FINALLY met Charlie Hunnam. He is great as can be to his fans and that's awesome. Knowing that I can say I met him is awesome, considering that he will probably never do another convention again.

No comments:

Post a Comment