Wednesday, June 29, 2016

KATE BECKINSALE - Autograph Purchase

Kate Beckinsale
8x12 Photo

     An autograph that I am happy to have in my collection especially since its a Van Helsing photo and I already have Hugh Jackman on a photo from the movie. Kate was at Comicpalooza in Houston, TX on Saturday 6/18 only and I couldn't attend, luckily I knew someone that was going to try and get her in-person and he did on a Van Helsing photo. I paid the man his money (a lot less then what Kate was charging at the show) and I got my autograph. The signature is great, but kind of in a dark spot where she signed her last name, but that's the risk of an in-person autograph compared to paying for it at a convention where you can have the person sign where and what you want most times. None the less I am happy with it and that's what matters. Anyways, nothing more to say except that I wish I had the opportunity to meet this beautiful woman, but maybe she will be around again sooner then later, if ever. We shall see and time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment