Wednesday, June 29, 2016

EDDIE GEORGE - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Eddie George
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/02/16
Rec'd: 06/28/16
(146 Day Return)

     An autograph that I lost hope on of it returning is from Heisman Trophy Winner and former NFL player Eddie George. Once I found out that he was doing a Broadway play I had to send off and try my luck. He was in the play 'Chicago'. I kept an eye on Startiger.com to see if anyone got success back from him and in the beginning they did, but only a few then it stopped. This is when I lost all hope and figured he was done signing as I am sure he was inundated with fan mail which is understandable.

     To my surprise, 146 days later both my 8x10 photos arrived signed and I was pleased. He signed the Heisman photo that I really wanted signed so that made my day. I already have Eddie George on a multi-signed Hesiman 11x14 photo that I got 2 years ago when I met him in person. It is signed by I think 7 Heisman Trophy Winners and counting. That's a project I will be working on for a while.

     Anyways, a great mail day and a tip for everyone, spend the time and check playbill.com and see what plays are up and coming and see who is in those shows. I have had a lot of success from sending to Broadway plays and getting actors and actresses I normally would never have gotten. That's your tip for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment