Tuesday, June 14, 2016

CHARLIE HUNNAM - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Charlie Hunnam
Signed (3) 8x10 Photos
Sent via a Private Address

     Today was probably the best day I have had in a while doing TTM's. Getting back Charlie Hunnam made me overcome with joy. I felt like a kid on Christmas opening up the envelope and seeing my photos signed by him.


     Having a bad experience a few weeks back with Space City Comic Con in Houston, I was supposed to meet Charlie on a Sunday and I had my pre-order autograph ticket ready as I was anxious to meet him and get my SOA helmet signed, plus another couple photos. Well if you don't know what happened Google it and read about it. It was a disaster and Charlie left on Saturday and I didn't even make the drive from Dallas which is about 4 hours. I was bummed to say the least and quite pissed off too. I thought I would never have the chance to get his autograph let alone meet him. Well today, to my surprise these showed up that I sent sometime in March to a private address I researched. I couldn't be more ecstatic about this. Plus, today Comicpalooza (another show in Houston) announced they will have Charlie Hunnam there this weekend. BOOM! I am going to go and meet Charlie and get my helmet signed. I haven't had a day like this in a while. Charlie Hunnam is really great to his fans and if you haven't seen Sons of Anarchy please do yourself a favor and check it out. He's great in it. Well, until next time, I am going to gloat in my success for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment