Friday, March 11, 2016

BILL ROMANOWSKI - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Bill Romanowski
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/25/16
Rec'd: 03/11/16
(16 Day Return)

     Today, I got back one of the fiercest and most feared linebacker in the 90's. That is Bill Romanowski. I always respected the way he played the game. He played really hard and dirty at times, but he could lay a hit on you like no tomorrow. Being a Raiders fan I didn't like him much when he was with Denver, but when he came to the Raiders I was like hell yeah! The man's a beast!

     Anyways, I was pleased to see that he signed both my photos one of which was a photo already signed by Kevin Nash from the movie The Longest Yard. A great movie, check it out if you haven't already. Plus he signed my Raiders photo and to me that is bad ass. Another great mail day, hope it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment