Friday, March 4, 2016

DAYTON CALLIE - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Dayton Callie
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/02/2016
Rec'd: 03/04/2016
(32 Day Return)

        If you have never seen the show Sons of Anarchy you are missing out. SOA is one of my favorite shows ever. Please do yourself a favor and watch a couple episodes and I can guarantee that you will be hooked. I have a lot of the cast members autographs except Dayton Callie who plays Chief Wayne Unser in the show. Once I found out that he was signing TTM I had to send out and add him to my already vast SOA collection. If you want to see my collection please click this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.994371173972491.1073741871.470420759700871&type=3

While you are there please like my autograph page if you haven't already. Okay back on topic. I printed up a couple SOA photos of Dayton and sent off. The wait was over today as they arrived back in only 32 days. A quick turnaround in the TTM world. Dayton signed and inscribed both photos for me which was an added bonus. I very pleased to say the least. Another great TTM return and let's hope they keep coming in at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment