Saturday, March 5, 2016

ROBIN LORD TAYLOR & ERIN RICHARDS - Walker Stalker Dallas 2016

Robin Lord Taylor & Erin Richards
Signed 11x14 Gotham Photo

     I was stoked to finally meet The Penguin himself, Robin Lord Taylor and Erin Richards who is Barbara Kean in the show Gotham. That show is another of my favorites and anytime you get to meet the cast you have to go, so I did.

     First, I met Robin Lord Taylor and let me say how cool and laid back he is. We talked for a couple minutes and then he signed my 11x14 photo which was previously signed by David Mazouz & Sean Pertwee. He signed it and drew an umbrella which represents the penguin. I took a picture with him and then headed off to the table next to him.

     With not one person in her line which shocked me, I walked right up to Erin Richards and let me say how beautiful and sweet she is in person, also very friendly. I handed her my photo and she signed it and she drew a knife next to her name. She was digging the marker I gave her to use. I laughed and told her that it was a Walmart marker and they are like .96 cents. She was surprised at how great it looked. I then got a picture with her and that made my day. Two great experiences again from the cast of Gotham.

No comments:

Post a Comment