Tuesday, March 8, 2016

BRANDI CHASTAIN - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Brandi Chastain
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 01/11/2016
Rec'd: 03/08/2016
(57 Day Return)

     One of the most iconic photos ever in Woman's soccer happened in the World Cup in 1999 and I remember watching it on TV and never forgetting what happened. We all know what that is. It was when Brandi Chastain scored the winning goal against China to win the Woman's FIFA World Cup and then proceeded to run down the field and take her shirt off and celebrate. I was never really a big soccer fan until that point. Watching our woman and cheering for our Country made me appreciate the game of soccer more then I ever had.

     Once I seen that Brandi was actually good at answering her fan mail I decided to send a couple 8x10 photos and play the waiting game. Today they came in and I couldn't be more thrilled. Brandi was generous enough to inscribe "Dreams do come true!" on both photos. I was pleasantly surprised and looking at the photos took me back to 1999 watching that historic game on TV. A day I don't think any of us will ever forget.





No comments:

Post a Comment