Monday, March 14, 2016

RICHARD PETTY - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Richard Petty
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 03/03/16
Rec'd: 03/14/16
(11 Day Return)

     The King has arrived, in my mailbox that is. Now, I am not that big of a NASCAR nut, but I know enough about it. When you think of NASCAR greats a few people come to mind, first name that pops in my mind is The King, Richard Petty. I met Richard a while back at Texas Motor Speedway when I used to attend the races. Being in the presence of greatness is something I will never forget. Enough about that, you are here for the autograph and not my life stories.

     Richard Petty is great to his fans in-person as well as through the mail. If you haven't wrote to The King yet I would. This is my 3rd time writing to him (yeah a bit overboard), but I didn't have any 8x10's signed by him. He did not disappoint as usual. He signed both photos and I got them back in only 11 days. A quick turnaround from a NASCAR Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment