Saturday, March 5, 2016

MICHAEL CUDLITZ - Walker Stalker Dallas 2016

Michael Cudlitz
Signed Funko Pop

     I was really contemplating about getting Michael Cudlitz or not, but I said the hell with it and bought a Funko Pop at a vendor's table and went to Michael's line. The general admission line was brutally long, but the VIP had maybe 10 people in it. Thank God for my VIP. You really need it at these shows. Anyways, about 10 minutes later I was in front of Abraham himself, Michael Cudlitz. I shook his hand and asked him if he would inscribe "Mother Dick" on my Funko Pop. He had no problems doing that. I am sure he does it a thousand times in a day anyways at these shows. Next, I got a selfie with him and he snapped a couple pics with my phone. I talked to him for a minute after and shook his hand then left. Overall, an awesome experience and I am glad I met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment