Tuesday, March 22, 2016

JASON ALEXANDER - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Jason Alexander
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 01/06/16
Rec'd: 03/22/16
(76 Day Return)

     Happy to get this return back today, heck I am always happy when I get a return back in the mail, but this one is good. Jason Alexander was here in Fort Worth a few months or so back and I missed out on him as I had to work. Now I know he is a great signer through the mail so I sent my photos to him to sign and explained that I missed out on seeing him. 76 days later and it has arrived. He graciously signed both my 8x10 photos, one of which I hope to have Jerry Seinfeld sign if and when he ever comes back to town. If you haven't wrote to George Constanza, err I mean Jason Alexander, please do so. He is really great to his fans not only in-person, but also through the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment