Friday, April 1, 2016

PETER DINKLAGE - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Peter Dinklage
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 01/25/16
Rec'd: 04/01/16
(66 Day Return)

     What a great way to start the month of April by having a Game of Thrones success come back. That would be Tyrion Lannister himself, Peter Dinklage. He graciously signed my 8x10 photo, but kept the other photo I sent. No big deal, I was just happy that this came back in the first place.

     Sunday, April 24th starts Season 6 of Game of Thrones and if you are a fan of the show like I am, you just can't wait. If you haven't seen GOT, please do yourself a favor and watch it. You will be hooked. Peter Dinklage, aka Tyrion Lannister is one of my favorites from the show. He has a no holds barred, I don't give a shit attitude and that makes him so likable in the show. Aside from Game of Thrones, he has been in Elf, X-Men: Days of Future Past & Pixels to name a few. He's definitely a great actor and been in a lot and will continue to be in a lot of movies and shows, but it's hard to top his role in Game of Thrones.

     A great beginning to the month and I hope it continues as I have a lot of TTM's out there and a lot of them if they come back will be EPIC. Time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment