Monday, April 11, 2016

FRANK LANGELLA - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph


Frank Langella
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 03/21/16
Rec'd: 04/11/2016
(20 Day Return)

     I finally got back Frank Langella today. A couple years ago when he was on Broadway (only way I know of to get him TTM) I was late at sending my photos to him and they were returned to me unsigned. No big deal as I know at some point he is going to be on Broadway again. Well the time came and I sent off. He graciously singed my Superman Returns photo. He was Perry White in that movie if you didn't know. I sent another photo, but that came back unsigned which is no big deal. I was happy to get his longer signature. I say this because he has a short signature which is just "FL", his initials.

     You have until June 12th to send off to Frank Langella. He's doing the play "The Father" on Broadway. I would only send 1 item as that's all he is signing. Good luck.  

1 comment: