Monday, April 25, 2016

CAITLYN JENNER - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Caitlyn Jenner
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 03/22/16
Rec'd: 04/25/16
(33 Day Return)

     Though there is a lot of controversy surrounding Caitlyn Jenner, I am more focused on the past and all that he accomplished as Bruce Jenner. That's being an Olympic Gold Medalist for the Decathlon in the 1976 Olympics. I never sent off to Bruce when Bruce was Bruce and that was my mistake. When I was deep into sending TTM's it never crossed my mind to send at that time. Well now, that Bruce is now Caitlyn, I figured I would send off a couple photos. It just didn't seem right to send photos of Bruce because Bruce is no more and she signs as Caitlyn. Caitlyn is here and that's the photos I sent. Bruce/Caitlyn is really a great signer TTM and has been for quite some time. I just wished I had sent to him earlier, but no big deal. I am still happy to have Caitlyn's autograph in my collection. Though she isn't a Gold Medalist, she however had the courage to come out and make known to the world who she is now and that takes balls (no pun intended). For that, I can respect. I will end that here, but to get these photos back signed still makes me remember how great an athlete Bruce was back in the day and that's something that no one can take away..

No comments:

Post a Comment