Friday, April 22, 2016

TOM PAYNE & TED WHITE - Private Signing

Tom Payne
Signed 8x10 Photo

Ted White
Signed Jason Vorhees Funko Pop

     My buddy Jayare with Zobie Productions was doing a private signing with both Tom Payne who is Jesus in The Walking Dead and Ted White who has an extensive acting career. I really wanted Tom Payne for my Walking Dead collection. He is going to have a HUGE part next Season and maybe Seasons to come. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get in on it so I did. Next, Ted White who is 90 years old and is not attending anymore conventions. I have met Ted before and he is a great guy and loves his fans. I didn't have a Jason Funko signed by him and so that's what I ended up getting. Ted was Jason in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. Besides that he was a stunt double for John Wayne and Clark Gable back in the day. I am happy to have these two autographs in my collection all thanks to Jayare.

No comments:

Post a Comment