Friday, April 8, 2016

STEVE BUSCEMI - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Steve Buscemi
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 01/06/16
Rec'd: 04/08/16
(92 Day Return)

     Though today was a great mail day, I am excited most about this success. None other then Mr. Pink himself (Reservoir Dogs) Steve Buscemi. Steve is a hell of an actor and I love his roles in Fargo, Sopranos and Reservoir Dogs to name a few. I seen he was signing through his agency so I sent off.

     92 days later I received back 1 of 2 photos I sent. I kind of knew this that he only signed one, but I took my chances and sent 2. No big deal though he was kind enough to sign one and personalize it to me and send it back. I will take that any day especially from him. He did keep my other 8x10 which was a photo from Reservoir Dogs, but like I said no big deal. I was just happy to get a success back.

No comments:

Post a Comment