Monday, April 25, 2016

KATELYN NACON - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Katelyn Nacon
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/16/16
Rec'd: 04/25/16
(79 Day Return)

     Being a huge The Walking Dead fan as I have stated before, anytime I can get an autograph from a cast member is awesome. Though I have missed out on getting Katelyn Nacon who is Enid in the show, when she was in town for a convention, I decided to send these photos off to her via TTM. She's a great signer TTM and I figured I would try. 79 days later my photos came back signed and personalized to me. I couldn't be more happier. Though she doesn't have a huge part in The Walking Dead, I feel they are leading up to something big with her. Maybe next season she will play a more prominent part, that's if anyone knows that she is locked up in a closet thanks to Carl (sorry, a spoiler from the last episode). Time will tell, but for today I am glad these came back signed and they will fit perfectly in my Walking Dead autograph collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment