Friday, April 8, 2016

KRISTEN RENTON - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Kristen Renton
Signed (2) 8x12 Photos
Sent: 03/22/16
Rec'd: 04/08/16
(16 Day Return)

     The last TTM success for the day comes from the lovely and beautiful Kristen Renton. If you are a huge Sons of Anarchy fan like I am, you will know she is Ima (Jax's fling) in the show. She was supposed to be in town last year for a convention, but she cancelled and that was a bummer. Would of been great to meet her, so I went with my back up plan and sent the photos TTM.

     16 Days later they arrived signed by Kristen. The one photo she signed will be sent off to Tom Arnold to be signed. Yes, Tom Arnold signs TTM. I will be sending this off to him shortly after I do a photo order. Anyways, another great SOA success and I am still hoping she pops up at a convention around here again. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment