Friday, February 12, 2016

DIRK NOWITZKI - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Dirk Nowitzki
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 02/02/2016
Rec'd: 02/11/2016
(9 Day Return)

DIIIRRRKKK!!!! Definitely one of the best Forwards of all-time and a definite future NBA Hall of Famer. I met Dirk a couple times before and let me say he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and he is great to his fans. This also includes him through the mail (TTM). Dirk has been a great signer for a while now and today is no different. He's only good for 1 through the mail (TTM), but you get a decent signature from one of the greats. I already have a Dirk signature on a baseball (Yes, I said baseball) and a couple 4x6 photos I got in recent years. I had an 8x10 laying around so I sent it out. It came back in a quick 9 days. I couldn't be more happy. If you haven't done so, I recommend sending to Dirk via the American Airlines Center. Who knows how much longer he will be playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment