Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ED HARRIS - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph


Ed Harris
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 01/28/16
Rec'd: 02/16/16
(18 Day Return)

    Once I found out that Ed Harris was going to be on Broadway again doing a play, I had to write to him again. Yes, I said again. Last time he was on Broadway he signed 2 photos for me and I figure I will take my chances again. Plus, I met him in-person a couple years ago and he signed an 11x14 photo for me. Call me crazy, but to me, Ed is one of those actors that if you have a chance to get an autograph from, you go for it. Aside from that I do love his movies. Apollo 13, Radio, Appaloosa, A Beautiful Mind just to name a short few. Ed is one of those actors where he doesn't make a bad movie. Kind of like Denzel Washington. Everything they are in is great, but never bad. Well, I sent away and Ed was kind enough to sign my 2 photos for me and it came back in just under 3 weeks. Another one for the win column!

No comments:

Post a Comment