Tuesday, February 16, 2016

JACK O'HALLORAN - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Jack O'Halloran
Signed 8x10 Photo
Sent: 01/11/16
Rec'd: 02/16/16 
(35 Day Return)

    I was happy when I opened my mail and seen a return from 'Non' himself, Jack O'Halloran. I am a big fan of the classic Superman movies. Jack O'Halloran was in the first two Superman movies as Non. He was one of General Zod's trio. I know Jack was doing the comic con convention scene for years and I think he has stopped because I haven't seen him announced in a while. I figure I would send to him in the mail and see what would happen. I found a good home address for him and it seemed he was signing through that addy so I sent off and he graciously signed and inscribed my photo. A great return that I am happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment