Tuesday, February 16, 2016

JONATHAN BANKS - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph


Jonathan Banks
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/02/16
Rec'd: 02/16/16
(14 Day Return)

     Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul....Yes, I am talking about Jonathan Banks who is Mike Ehrmantraut in those shows. I love Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul is right up there with it. Jonathan Banks has a more proficient role in Better Call Saul then he did in Breaking Bad, but let me tell you, he is one bad ass! He takes no crap from nobody. You gotta love it. Please do yourself a solid and watch both shows if you haven't already. You won't regret it. I seen Jonathan was signing through the mail so I sent a couple photos off and boom, 14 days later 2 signed and personalized photos. A great way to start the week off. Now, time to go crank up my DVR and watch Season 2, Episode 1 of Better Call Saul that started yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment