Friday, February 12, 2016

MARK BOONE JR. - Through The Mail (TTM) Autograph

Mark Boone Jr.
Signed (2) 8x10 Photos
Sent: 02/02/2016
Rec'd: 02/12/2016
(10 Day Return)

Today was a great mail day when I opened up and food both of my 8x10 photos signed by Mark Boone Jr. I am a HUGE Sons of Anarchy fan and in my mind you can never have enough SOA stuff including autographs. I already have Mark Boone Jr. on a motorcycle helmet and a 11x14 photo, but I had no 8x10's so I was like might as well send them. Mark is signing really good right now through the mail (TTM) and I have to take advantage of that. I sent my photos and 10 days later they came back signed. I was happy to say the least. I urge everyone to check out Sons of Anarchy if you haven't already. It's one of my favorite all time TV series and when you watch it you will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment