Friday, February 5, 2016

SGT. SLAUGHTER - Local News Station 02/05/2016

Sgt. Slaughter
Signed 8x10 Photo

 This morning I had the honor to meet one of my favorite wrestlers I watched growing up. That would be WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter. I was stoked to meet him that's all there really is to say about that. He was in town to promote Wrestlemania 32 which takes place here in a few months. He arrived at the local news station for his interview and there were maybe 10 of us waiting to meet him as he walked up. He graciously signed 1 photo for everyone and had a smile the whole time though it was freezing outside. After his interview he came back out and took a few photos with people, but I stayed back as I got what I wanted and that was my autograph. A great guy that loves his fans. You can't ask for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment